- Stop Trying To Be CreativeI recently finished a story I’d spent several months obsessing over. When I pitched the piece to my editor, I knew that I’d found a worthy subject, but I…
- Focus and Drive, episode 1A show where we drive around and talk about startups. Epsode 1: Jeff and Isaac, Part 1 Driver/Host: Damien Katz - @damienkatz Front right/Guest: Isaac Schlueter…
- Tom Mallilo on Twitter: "Whoever did this, you deserve a medal. http://t.co/UD80nRQb3a"RT @tmallilo: Whoever did this, you deserve a medal.
- jqWow, jq — a command-line JSON query/transform tool — is really very deep and powerful. Impressive!
- Dear Medium: Please stop hurting the web | Virtuous CodeDear Medium: Please stop hurting the web via Feedbin Starred Entries for email@example.com
- GopherCon 2015: Kevin Cantwell - What Could Go Wrong? - YouTubeRT @kevrone: The video for my GopherCon talk "What Could Go Wrong?" is now online: #cannotlistentomyownvoice
- What does a VP of Engineering do, again?Co-authored by Raffi Krikorian & Dave Loftesness “You mean he’s like an engineer-whisperer?” Sorta. This question shows up over and over. And from all…
- Improving on SilenceI should say that this note was first written for my Facebook page, on July 27 2015, and I think it will retain some of the tone of that context: discursive,…
- The Future of Life InstituteEmbargoed until 4PM EDT July 27 2015/5PM Buenos Aires/6AM July 28 Sydney This open letter will be officially announced at the opening of the IJCAI 2015…
- The automation myth: Robots aren't taking your jobs— and that's the problemby Matthew Yglesias on July 27, 2015 Over the past five years, American politics has become obsessed with robots. President Obama has warned that ATMs and…
June 7, 2015 at 17:22
June 5, 2015 at 13:07
The attention to detail in The Witness is insane. So happy I have a PS4 so I can play this as soon as it’s released! the-witness.net/news/2015/06/p…
June 4, 2015 at 20:53
June 4, 2015 at 17:08
June 4, 2015 at 14:44
“A Plea for Culinary Modernism” by Rachel Laudan in @jacobinmag just blew me away on so many levels.
June 4, 2015 at 12:54
I wish Slack didn’t have IM; it really hurts its otherwise strong potential to build institutional memory.
June 3, 2015 at 12:35
June 2, 2015 at 13:03
May 29, 2015 at 13:16
May 29, 2015 at 10:18
“There’s no such thing as UNIX.”
“Many people who run UNIX-like systems such as Linux think they’re running UNIX.”
May 28, 2015 at 14:53
May 27, 2015 at 14:19
My to-read shelf on GoodReads is kinda like my Netflix queue – a bunch of stuff that I probably should read and probably never will.
May 26, 2015 at 15:27
May 21, 2015 at 23:10
May 21, 2015 at 14:41
Java isn’t my thing anymore, but I’m glad to see that it’s no longer stagnant: openjdk.java.net/projects/jdk9/
…it might even get a REPL!
May 21, 2015 at 10:06
May 21, 2015 at 09:03