I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- The FDA just banned antibacterial soaps because they're not safer or cleaner than regular soap - ScienceAlertThe US Food and Drug Administration
- GraphQL with the Serverless FrameworkGraphQL with the Serverless Framework Building a dashboard for my garden Last week I wrote about a problem I have with my garden . I often forget to water my…
- Google Finds That Successful Teams Are About Norms Not Just Smarts | Hunter WalkWhich Google employees has made the biggest impact to the company over the past decade? Besides the familiar choices of Larry and Sundar, I
- Why the High Cost of Big-City Living Is Bad for Everyone - The New YorkerIn 1948, a federal housing bureaucrat named Paul Oppermann, trying to come to terms with the perils of the nuclear age, proposed a solution to the problem of…
- Off-roading and EV enthusiast converts 1984 Toyota pickup into an all-electric truck using Nissan Leaf batteries | ElectrekOff-roading EV enthusiast converts 1984 Toyota pickup into all-electric truck using Nissan Leaf batteries
- Dr. Jay Parkinson - A few years ago I read a quote that said something...A few years ago I read a quote that said something like “people are the CEO of their health, and doctors are just consultants.” I believe that wholeheartedly.…
- TwitterYay! Pythonista is featured as an Expert Tool in the App Store, right next to @palmin's excellent Working Copy app.
- Parallel UniverseErlang (and Go) in Clojure (and Java), Lightweight Threads, Channels and Actors for the JVM
- Ex-London Motor Show Prototype: 1960 Jensen 541S | Bring a TrailerEx-London Motor Show Prototype: 1960 Jensen 541S via Feedbin Starred Entries for email@example.com
- Untitled (https://www.wired.com/2016/06/hey-stop-using-texts-two-factor-authentication/)RT @simonw: Wired advise avoiding SMS for 2-factor auth as attackers can socially engineer your phone company into giving access