I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently looking for work.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- Why You Should Try tmux Instead of screen
- Being a good audience member | Alice Bartlett(If I’d implemented tagging on this hand cranked internet weblog this would be tagged under “its-the-basics”. But since I haven’t you’re going to have to just…
- What can a technologist do about climate change? A personal view.Amazing essay from @worrydream on what tech folks can do about climate change. Closes with an @ibogost reference! https://t.co/Mh14NMvzt7
- The Rise of ``Worse is Better''I and just about every designer of Common Lisp and CLOS has had extreme exposure to the MIT/Stanford style of design. The essence of this style can be captured…
- JMESPath — a query language for JSON
- Using aws-cli --query Option To Simplify Output · Alestic.com
- Creating An Amazon API Gateway With aws-cli For Domain Redirect · Alestic.com
- Announcing Async :: Jane Street Tech BlogsWe just released a new monadic concurrency library called Async. Async isn’t really new, at least, not within Jane Street. We’ve been using Async for years, and…
- Entity–attribute–value model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaEntity–attribute–value model (EAV) is a data model to describe entities where the number of attributes (properties, parameters) that can be used to describe…
- This is what a Tor Supporter looks like: Laura Poitras | The Tor BlogTODAY Tor is launching our first crowdfunding campaign! #SupportTor