I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- How Exercise Shapes You, Far Beyond the GymPhoto: Grady Reese When I first started training for marathons a little over ten years ago, my coach told me something I’ve never forgotten: that I would need…
- TwitterThis is why I won't sacrifice gym time even when I'm slammed: via @stevesi
- Why don’t we have universal basic income?In the mid-nineteen-seventies, the Canadian province of Manitoba ran an unusual experiment: it started just handing out money to some of its citizens. The town…
- TwitterRT @dandouglas: post-Brexit UK politics dot gif
- InstagramThis was totally unintentional!
- Episode 617: How Do You Feel? : Planet Money : NPRI’m no expert, but when the media reports on financial anxiety, doesn’t that amplify the anxiety? Related:
- TwitterKnow a Bay Area tech intern who is looking for new, creative challenges? Let them know about our upcoming Hack Day!
- We built voice modulation to mask gender in technical interviews. Here’s what happened.interviewing.io is a platform where people can practice technical interviewing anonymously and, in the process, find jobs based on their interview performance…
- Untitled (http://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/driving-and-transportation/reports-and-reference/reports-and-studies/planning-strategy-economy/speed-review/rural_hwy_safety_speed_review_post-implementation_update.pdf)Empirical study in BC finds no correlation between higher speed limits and serious collisions: [PDF, slow]