I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- The Decline of WarSource: United Nations We are experiencing one of the least discussed, yet most remarkable cultural shifts of all time: war, one of our species’ most abiding…
- Building Scalable Applications Using Event Sourcing and CQRSAbout a year ago, I came across the terms event sourcing and CQRS. I have been fascinated by it ever since. Right now, I am in the middle of building out…
- A Family-Friendly Policy That’s Friendliest to Male ProfessorsEsther Lui The underrepresentation of women among the senior ranks of scholars has led dozens of universities to adopt family-friendly employment policies. But…
- TwitterAppalling email from the vultures at @QuickenLoans: “Turmoil in Europe means opportunity in America”
- TwitterWow, I was so corny 3 years ago.
- TwitterRT @steiny: An appeal to everyone I know who works at Twitter, Facebook, Google etc, and for the people who influence them
- With a single vote, England just screwed us allI’m sitting here looking at my burgundy-red British passport, with EUROPEAN UNION emblazoned in gold letters across the top. I’ve fastened the shirt I’m wearing…
- TwitterRT @nicoleperlroth: The most articulate take on #Brexit is actually this FT reader comment today.
- TwitterRT @erinruberry: Meanwhile, in Canada
- TwitterRT @planetmoney: Cold pressed juice: Very wasteful.