I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently looking for work.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- Seth's Blog: Anchoring can sink youCanny negotiators know that people respond to anchors. If you tell me that your baseball card is for sale for $18, I'm unlikely to offer you $3. Your offering price anchored the conversation. The
- Buckblog: Living with Your Eyes OpenA couple of years ago, I was struck by how much there was to learn. I tweeted this: The more I learn, the more I'm convinced that there's nothing that can't be…
- Appalachian Miners Are Learning to CodePhotographer: Sam Owens/Bloomberg TimLoh Updated on February 3, 2016 — 5:34 PM EST Share on RedditE-mail Kentucky hit hard by 75% collapse in price of coal…
- RECONSIDER — Signal v. Noise#WEBSUMMIT2015RECONSIDERAbout 12 years ago, I co-founded a startup called Basecamp: A simple project collaboration tool that helps people make progress…
- Twitterthis is pure insanity
- Maturing markets = higher stakes, closing doorsMaturing markets = higher stakes, closing doorsInteresting piece by Jessica Lessin in The Information today: The End of Tech Startups:Big tech companies are…
- GitHub - p-e-w/maybe: :rabbit2: See what a program does before deciding whether you really want it to happen.See what a program does before deciding whether you really want it to happen #Linux #Python
- TwitterSee what a program does before deciding whether you really want it to happen #Linux #Python
- Meet Judy Gichoya, Doctor and Developer · GitHubMeet Judy Gichoya, Doctor and Developer via Feedbin Starred Entries for firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Wrong Abstraction — Sandi Metz"Duplication is far cheaper than the wrong abstraction" -- clear applications to PL design as well (e.g., golang)