I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- 9 Non-Threatening Leadership Strategies for WomenThis is awesome, and goes out to @betsyphd who complains about this weekly.
- TwitterThis is awesome, and goes out to @betsyphd who complains about this weekly.
- Children’s Drawings Turned into Finely Crafted Jewelry | ColossalChildren’s Drawings Turned into Finely Crafted Jewelry via Feedbin Starred Entries for firstname.lastname@example.org
- TwitterMorning run.
- Salary transparency at Stack Overflow – Stack Overflow Blog – A destination for all things related to development at Stack OverflowSalary transparency at Stack Overflow via Feedbin Starred Entries for email@example.com
- Inside the Enormous Gigafactory, Where Tesla Will Build Its FutureTwenty miles east of Sparks, Nevada, a factory is rising from the red dirt of the high desert. It doesn’t look like much—a few completed structures amid exposed…
- Knightmare: A DevOps Cautionary TaleI was speaking at a conference last year on the topics of DevOps, Configuration as Code, and Continuous Delivery and used the following story to demonstrate the…
- Why Obama Has Failed to Close GuantánamoAt the Guantánamo military prison—a desolate place near the eastern tip of Cuba—detainees began a chant that grew louder as it spread: “Obama! Obama! Obama!” It…
- The Remarkable Inconsistency Of Climate DenialThis is a year of politics. That means everyone has opinions about where the world should be headed and how we should get there. No matter how weird this…
- Sun-Powered Airplane Completes Historic Trip Around The World : The Two-Way : NPRVia @NPR: Sun-Powered Airplane Completes Historic Trip Around The World