I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently looking for work.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- MetabaseMetabase is the easy, open source way for everyone in your company to ask questions and learn from data.
- Here's the basic personal finance presentation requested by companies like Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedInWealthfront Companies like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, Pinterest, and Dropbox invite Adam Nash, president and CEO of online investing service…
- Dan Munz on Twitter: "So @Rdio is still sending me those automatic "more music from your favorite artists" emails and frankly it's just heartbreaking"This will probably be the thing I miss most from @Rdio. Helped surface so much stuff I'd have missed otherwise.
- The brain’s miracle superpowers of self-improvementhttp://www.bbc.com/future/story/20151123-the-brains-miracle-superpowers-of-self-improvement
- Bilingual people are twice as likely to recover from a stroke, study findshttp://www.sciencealert.com/bilingual-people-are-twice-as-likely-to-recover-from-a-stroke-study-finds
- (503) https://www.amazon.com/gp/drive/landing/everything/buy?tag=bisafetynet-20Wow! Amazon Cloud Drive is on sale for $5 for 1 year. Store your Arq backups for next to nothing:
- Max Roser on Twitter: "Americans still spend more time watching TV than all other leisure activities combined – https://t.co/4PatBkwj3Y https://t.co/5aGe8U1QBQ"Americans still spend more time watching TV than all other leisure activities combined –
- Here’s How Americans Spend Their Working, Relaxing and Parenting Time | FiveThirtyEightAmericans still spend more time watching TV than all other leisure activities combined –
- The day I became a millionaireI grew up lower-middle class on the outskirts of Copenhagen. Anywhere outside of Scandinavia, the socioeconomic label would probably have been ‘poor’, but…
- The Cook and the Chef: Musk's Secret Sauce - Wait But WhyThis is the last part of a four-part series on Elon Musk’s companies. For an explanation of why this series is happening and how Musk is involved,start with…