I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, Iâ€™m a software designer and developer currently looking for work.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- NSConf15: Marco Arment â€“ App Marketing For Small Developers Â« Accidentally in CodeNSConf15: Marco Arment â€“ App Marketing For Small Developers via Feedbin Starred Entries for email@example.com
- Disparity in Life Spans of the Rich and the Poor Is GrowingPatients at the Free Clinic in Newton, N.J. Researchers debate whether expanding access to health care will shrink the gap in life expectancy between the richâ€¦
- The 3 big reasons why Americans don't live as long as their peers abroadCar accidents, gun-related deaths, and drug overdoses account for nearly half of the life-expectancy gap between men in the United States and those in otherâ€¦
- Data analysis of GitHub contributions reveals unexpected gender biasGitHub's octocat knows how to fly a jet pack but still has some gender issues.GitHub With more than 12 million users, GitHub is one of the largest onlineâ€¦
- Asking questions is a superpower - Julia Evansold post, but one of my favourites: Asking questions is a superpower https://t.co/gwBChtofKF
- The Era of the Conversational OfficeThe Era of the Conversational OfficeThis weekend we took the kids to the Computer History Museum, and the volunteer, a nice man that showed us around, talkedâ€¦
- Growing kids and growing companiesHow much do people work who have both?I spent many years working non-stop. I pulled all-nighters on a regular basis. I worked holidays and weekends. I hadâ€¦
- Todayâ€™s teens are better than you, and we can prove ittodays teens smoke less, drink less, fight less, and shoot less. otherwise, theyâ€™re awful.
- Twittertodays teens smoke less, drink less, fight less, and shoot less. otherwise, theyâ€™re awful.
- Letter regarding the first direct detection of gravitational wavesThe following email was sent today to the MIT community by President L. Rafael Reif. To the members of the MIT community, At about 10:30 this morning inâ€¦