I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- Social skills for autonomous people. — Nonviolent Communication can be emotionally...Reflects a lot of the feelings I have around tech workers trying to use nonviolent communication in the workplace.
- Twitter"I'm showing my sign to Hillary!" Holds it up towards the tv.
- 9 Non-Threatening Leadership Strategies for WomenThis is awesome, and goes out to @betsyphd who complains about this weekly.
- TwitterThis is awesome, and goes out to @betsyphd who complains about this weekly.
- Role Reversal: The Dems Become the Security PartyGetty Barack Obama, whom Donald Trump earlier in the day called “the most ignorant president in our history” on foreign policy, returned the favor Wednesday…
- Children’s Drawings Turned into Finely Crafted Jewelry | ColossalChildren’s Drawings Turned into Finely Crafted Jewelry via Feedbin Starred Entries for firstname.lastname@example.org
- Structured Streaming in Apache Spark 2.0Apache Spark 2.0 adds the first version of a new higher-level API, Structured Streaming, for building continuous applications . The main goal is to make it…
- Crypto Tokens and the Coming Age of Protocol InnovationHTTP as the underlying protocol of the web allows for decentralized publishing. Anyone can operate a web server and publish their own content. And anybody with…
- TwitterMorning run.
- TwitterRT @xgebi: Troll like Estonian president