I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- Accessibility - AppleWe love that @Apple is promoting accessibility during the #appleevent #a11y
- TwitterAmazing clouds over the Continental Divide this morning.
- Twitter@trieloff at #serverlessconf : @fielding is the RESTfather
- Why would Facebook fire Peter Thiel?Most of my learning in https://t.co/WFxi9Zttn6 came via @ekp @EricaJoy @cbracy. Really appreciate their words and works.
- Unifying Stream Processing and Interactive Queries in Apache Kafkahttps://t.co/mQqfMb2Czp
- The Evolution of Massive Scale Data Processing: Strata + Hadoop World NYC 2016See how stream processing has evolved over 13 yrs of data-processing history w/ my Strata NYC talk, now on YouTube: https://t.co/FuNkP075Wt
- Elon Musk Shows How to Be a Great Boss in 1 Simple LetterYou're mad. You've just heard some of your employees have done something you've told them not to do. What do you do? If they are otherwise good employees,…
- Old Geek Jobs on Indie HackersTell us about yourself and what you're working on. My name is John Wheeler, and I'm a 37 year old programmer. I'm working on OldGeekJobs.com . Ageism is a…
- TwitterPsyched about @emailforponies — check out just one before/after, for the home page of the @apachekafka list:
- Apache Pony Mail (Incubating)I’m super excited to see that Pony Mail, a promising FLOSS web-based mail archive browser, is incubating in Apache!