I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- Twitterhi! :) We'd suggest Firewatch, The Beginner's Guide, 30 Flights of Loving, Dear Esther... probably a good start!
- TwitterSpending $$$ on nonstick pans is throwing money down a toilet that takes about 3-5 years to flush. They don't last!
- (500) https://www.retrogit.com/I really enjoy my daily digest from RetroGit by @mihai — highly recommended!
- TwitterI really enjoy my daily digest from RetroGit by @mihai — highly recommended!
- Used 2005 Honda S2000 in Gaithersburg, Maryland | CarMaxSomeone traded in a S2000 at Carmax: 😱🙄
- TwitterJust re-read Asterios Polyp by David Mazzucchelli — a masterpiece. Amazing.
- InstagramSuper excited to head to the beach! (last Monday)
- Rush Limbaugh Warns That Federally Paid 'Lesbian Farmers' Could Invade Your Town | The Daily DotRT @dailydot: Rush Limbaugh is very nervous that 'lesbian farmers' will invade the rural South:
- TwitterRT @dailydot: Rush Limbaugh is very nervous that 'lesbian farmers' will invade the rural South:
- TwitterRT @VRScout: When your 81-year-old grandpa runs out of ammo in VR. @HTCVive @BrookhavenVr