I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently working at Park Assist.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- The Remarkable Inconsistency Of Climate DenialThis is a year of politics. That means everyone has opinions about where the world should be headed and how we should get there. No matter how weird this…
- Sun-Powered Airplane Completes Historic Trip Around The World : The Two-Way : NPRVia @NPR: Sun-Powered Airplane Completes Historic Trip Around The World
- Lithium Grease in a Spray Can | Cool ToolsLithium Grease in a Spray Can via Feedbin Starred Entries for email@example.com
- TwitterRT @AstroRM: The moon passed between @NASA climate observatory and the earth. Almost unbelievable that this is a real photo
- MINOR: Small enhancement to Deserializer Javadoc · apache/kafka@aebab7c · GitHubHey, I’ve contributed something (minor) to @apachekafka!
- TwitterRT @neomechanica:
- [1506.03022] The Majority Illusion in Social NetworksThe hardest illusion to give up is the majority illusion, where we confuse our neighborhood with the world.
- TwitterRT @openbionics: First #bionic throw. Go Tilly! @DeusEx
- Why the World Is Still Not Coming Apart, and How to Know When It IsOver the past several weeks a new theme about America and the world has emerged: Everything, everywhere, is coming apart. Multiple terrorist attacks in France…
- In Defense of the Three-Week VacationJon Han The ancient Romans believed in generous vacations: They took sightseeing tours for two to five years at a time. In more recent centuries, Europeans of…