I'm originally from Baltimore, Maryland, and now live in White Plains, New York with my amazing wife Elina and daughter Lielle.
Professionally, I’m a software designer and developer currently looking for work.
Some of my other interests are feminism, driving, hiking, cycling, travel, the future, Judaism, Israel, science fiction, video games, gadgets, and science.
- What can a technologist do about climate change? A personal view.Amazing essay from @worrydream on what tech folks can do about climate change. Closes with an @ibogost reference! https://t.co/Mh14NMvzt7
- The Rise of ``Worse is Better''I and just about every designer of Common Lisp and CLOS has had extreme exposure to the MIT/Stanford style of design. The essence of this style can be captured…
- JMESPath — a query language for JSON
- Using aws-cli --query Option To Simplify Output · Alestic.com
- Creating An Amazon API Gateway With aws-cli For Domain Redirect · Alestic.com
- Announcing Async :: Jane Street Tech BlogsWe just released a new monadic concurrency library called Async. Async isn’t really new, at least, not within Jane Street. We’ve been using Async for years, and…
- Entity–attribute–value model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaEntity–attribute–value model (EAV) is a data model to describe entities where the number of attributes (properties, parameters) that can be used to describe…
- Are you smart enough to be a programmer? | Virtuous CodeAre you smart enough to be a programmer? via Feedbin Starred Entries for email@example.com
- Git Magic - PrefaceGit is a version control Swiss army knife. A reliable versatile multipurpose revision control tool whose extraordinary flexibility makes it tricky to learn, let alone master. As Arthur C. Clarke observed, any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. This is a great way to approach Git: newbies can ignore its inner workings and view […]
- iPad Pro Review: No Country for Old Macsby Jason Snell & Dan Moren Ministry of Supply - Performance professional clothes, easy to maintain. Use code sixcolors15 for 15% off your first…